In case you haven’t heard:
“Deal Reached on Iran Nuclear Program”
“VIENNA — Iran and a group of six nations led by the United States reached a historic accord on Tuesday to significantly limit Tehran’s nuclear ability for more than a decade in return for lifting international oil and financial sanctions.”
“The deal culminates 20 months of negotiations on an agreement that President Obama had long sought as the biggest diplomatic achievement of his presidency. Whether it portends a new relationship between the United States and Iran — after decades of coups, hostage-taking, terrorism and sanctions — remains a bigger question.”
“Almost as soon as the agreement was announced, to cheers in Vienna and on the streets of Tehran, its harshest critics said it would ultimately empower Iran rather than limit its capability. Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, called it a “historic mistake” that would create a “terrorist nuclear superpower.””
Iran is Hell-bent on Destroying Israel and this ‘Agreement’, Lacks Accountability and Oversight; as Iran could delay Inspections by Weeks? I Hope Congress comes to their senses and Veto’s It.
And, So I Ask— What is President Obama’s true Agenda?
The old adage says that you will know a man by his friends. How much more will you be able to determine where a man stands if not by the ones with whom he surrounds himself? Radical Muslims? You Be The Judge!
- Former deputy mayor of Homeland Security and Public Safety for the City of Los Angeles
- Was responsible for derailing the LAPD’s plan to monitor activities within the Los Angeles Muslim community
- Was appointed as assistant secretary for the Office of Policy Development in Barack Obama’s Department of Homeland Security in 2009
- Became a Professor of Homeland Security and Counterterrorism in 2010
Mohammed Elibiary was appointed to President Barack Obama’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in October 2010 by Secretary, Janet Napolitano,
In September 2014, DHS Adviser Elibiary was let go after extremist rhetoric, claims he improperly used classified docs.
- Was named deputy associate counsel to President Barack Obama in 2009
- Was appointed (by Obama) as a special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference in 2010
- Was appointed director of the Center for Strategic Counterterrorism Communications in 2015
EXCLUSIVE: New Obama Envoy (Rashad Hussain) Has History Of Engagement With U.S. Muslim Brotherhood; Called Al-Arian Case “Politically Motivated Persecution”
- Founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council
- Accused Israelis of responsibility for the 9/11 attacks
- Hamas and Hezbollah sympathizer
- Was President of the Islamic Society of North America
- Accused the Bush administration of waging a “war against Islam and Muslims”
- Says that media references to jihad as “holy war” constitute a “misuse” of that term
- Was named to President Obama’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in 2011
- Persuaded DHS to erase from its “Countering Violent Extremism” curriculum any suggestion that Muslim terrorism draws its inspiration from the laws and doctrines of Islam
He is now the Executive Director of ADAMS and the previous leader of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), identified by the U.S. government as a financial support entity for Hamas – a designated terrorist organization – and the “nucleus” for the Muslim Brotherhood’s Islamic Movement in North America.
- Has ties to Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Rashid Khalidi, Mumia Abu-Jamal, and Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf
- Was appointed to President Barack Obama’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships in 2009
- Describes the revolutionary communist Van Jones as an “American patriot,” a “faith hero,” and one of “the true giants of history”.