James Comey – resigned from HSBC board of directors in 2013. Imagine that, the head of the FBI recommended no charges against Clinton after the bank he was board of directors on gave $81 MILLION to the Clinton Foundation.
The United States of America may be the most sick and rotten it’s ever been and it’s thanks to elite, crony capitalism and Hillary Clinton.
Back in July, the director of the FBI, James Comey, held a press conference in which he said that no charges would be brought against Clinton for her use of a private home e-mail server.This month, ahead of Labor Day, the FBI’s official documents on their investigation into Clinton’s e-mails were released. In July, Comey stated “we [the FBI] can’t establish… that she acted with the necessary criminal intent.”
The documents released from the FBI sing a different tune.Hillary Clinton used not one, but three, private servers while Secretary of State and all were kept in her basement. None of her e-mails use encryption. An e-mail account using Clinton’s server was successfully hacked into in January 2013. A computer and thumb drive with the entire archive of her e-mails was lost in the mail.Sure, Comey can say that these details show no willful intent to break the law but let’s keep going…
Why obstruction charge for Clinton could hinge on timing
Sep. 07, 2016 – 3:05 – Chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Washington
NEW CLINTON FBI REVELATIONS: Lead FBI agent John Giacalone resigned in Feb 2016. Standard investigative tactics suspended. Agents blocked from serving search warrants to retrieve key evidence. Agents not allowed to interrogate witnesses and targets without warning. AND.. MUCH.. MORE.. VERY SPICY!
This needs to be seen by all.
- Lead FBI agent John Giacalone abruptly resigned in the middle of the investigation in February 2016.
- pay-for-play involving the Clinton Foundation were not properly vetted, ultimately white washed
- FBI agents were blocked from serving search warrants to retrieve key evidence
- FBI agents were not allowed to interrogate witnesses and targets without warning
- FBI agents had been trying to interview Clinton since December 2015, approval delayed by top brass
- FBI agents believed Clinton case was being “slow-walked” to run-out-the-clock
- FBI agents stunned that targets Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were permitted to sit in on Hillary Clinton’s FBI interview.
- Clinton and aides cited amnesia. In Clinton’s case she claimed due to medical complications.
- Attempts to secure Clinton’s medical records to confirm her head injury were sabotaged by FBI Director James Comey
The FBI case agents and support personnel are forbidden to “go public” or comment on the record to share their frustrations and dismay because they each signed an unprecedented confidentiality agreement prior to signing onto work the Clinton investigation. Violating that agreement would likely cost them their careers and pensions.
“This wasn’t a legitimate interrogation,“ a FBI source said. “It was more of a proffer passed off to the media as a tough criminal interview so the public would think she (Clinton) was being grilled.”
A proffer. That is when a defense lawyer brings their client to talk directly to the government. It is the result of considerable negotiation and legal maneuvering prior the meeting, with defense lawyers ironing out permissible questions and ground rules for the interview with an alleged criminal target. Clinton’s lawyers knew the questions she would be asked before they stepped into the J. Edgar Hoover Building and could coach and rehearse her accordingly. The interview was a farce. FBI agents who toiled building this case were bewildered and angry.
Abedin couldn’t remember much during her time at State, according to FBI documents, including how to consistently print documents or emails from her secure Dept. of State system. Abedin told FBI agents in an April interview that she struggled to print secure docs and emails from her secure PC. Instead, she would forward the sensitive emails to:
- Her personal Clinton.com email address
- Her personal yahoo.com address
- Her email linked to husband Anthony Weiner
Abedin said she would then access those email accounts via webmail from an unclassified computer system at the State Dept. and print the documents, many of which were classified and top secret, from the largely unprotected webmail portals. Clinton did not have a computer in her office on Mahogany Row at the State Dept. so she was not able to read timely intelligence unless it was printed out for her, Abedin said. Abedin also said Clinton could not operate the secure State Dept. fax machine installed in her Chappaqua, NY home without assistance.
Perhaps more alarming, none of the multiple FBI agents and Justice Department officials who conducted Abedin’s interview pressed her to further detail what were repeated and obvious violations of a host of federal laws.